Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thrift

I have to share even if it is slightly embarrassing.

My hubby took me to an Op shop as a bit of a treat as he knows i just adore looking through items that others have loved. I also like to take items home and love them just that bit more and extend the life of it.

Only i bought a pair of pants that wasn't so loved before. I know this because they were mine that i had sent to the Op shop because they were too small (also i have a habit of loosening the elastic around the waist and yep my handy work was there!!) They were brand new and never worn. Had to laugh and my husband had a chuckle while rolling his eyes i imagine.

Anyway despite buying my own items back, this time they fit because since then i had lost 10 kilo. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. Woot Woot!! Enjoy that pair of jeans the second time around :)

    ReplyDelete