Monday, December 5, 2011

Weekend fun

I have had such a jam packed weekend that i am only now starting to wind down from it and it is already Tuesday. I had a fantastic time and it was much needed because i was getting so stagnant and bored which means an irritable mumma. Hubby to the rescue.

Get prepared this is image heavy.

The weekend started with my daughters tea party as you know.


Then the next night my daughter and i camped out in our yard.


My boy had fun in it too. FUN FUN.

Sunday was a fun day, we headed to a Christmas display for a bit of a look. We had a stroll along looking at all the different things and of course Santa.


We then headed down the beach and went on a steam train. Was quite a dream for my boy. I kinda liked it too ssshhhhh.



Choo Chooo :)

I love weekends like this.

1 comment:

  1. Wow you had a busy fun weekend love the photo of the steam train. Just found your lovely blog and have enjoyed reading your past post, I'm now following you nice to find friends on blogger, if you find a spare minute come visit me sometime follower back if you like. Hope you have a great day tomorrow.

    Always Wendy

    ReplyDelete