Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sickness and Health

When I have been out and about I have people watched.

I have seen others with obvious ailments, people have unconsciously bowed their head and rubbed their temple. We can all think of a time when we might have done this?

It has become apparent to me that there are so many people who need to tend to their ailment in everyday situations.
I observed a bus full off people stopping to use the public toilets and in just a few moments I had witnessed. One lady leaning on the outdoor bench, struggling to hold her own weight ( which was not much ), a man stretching his hamstrings and back. Fair enough he had been stuck on the bus for who knows how long. Another lady was using a man to help her walk, a supporting arm.

I since have taken notice of a people and their habits. I see people wincing with pain, frowning and resting the head and looks of relief upon resting.

When we think we are healthy, are we?

We can be so busy in life sometimes and we can forget to take care of ourselves, we can be blaze or put our health issues down to getting old.

I say, be proactive rather than reactive!

You cannot turn back the clock. Don't live with illness if you don't have too. I am persuading you to get on top of your health so these ailments don't end up life long. When it becomes life long, life as you know it is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment