Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Consuming time.

This is what has been consuming my time of late.


 Just adoring my daughters pose :) This crochet top is also a top that has has so much stretch it can be worn by me too. Soooooooooooo much stretch.


This is a shirt that was no longer needed by hubby so was "adjusted" to be wearable by me or my daughter. Embellished by crochet square pockets.She would like a belt to go with it. I imagine that would be cute.
I have also been thinking that i might have to work on writing instructions for my crochet items. This will be a challenge since i can't even read crochet instructions myself. So if you like anything you may be able to do it yourself.

Oh and i have been reading my book from the adorable Frugal Down Under.

What projects are you doing at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment